Thursday, February 25, 2016

Follow along!

Hey Friends!

Well, I've done it. I've officially started a Instagram account and I have to tell you, I'm loving it!
I didn't expect to love it so much, in fact I was expecting a photo world of selfies and insignificant posts. However, it's quickly becoming a new favorite haven! So much inspiration and a wonderful way to connect with people who share the same interests!

I'd love it if you came and followed along for this crazy journey we call life!
You can find me @shields_hannah that's where I'll be posting photos that combine all my passions and show a glimpse into my life. If you've enjoyed what you've read here on Timeless Treasures, then you'll definitely want to follow along on Instagram for more inspiration!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment