Saturday, February 20, 2016

40 days

Today begins a 40 day journey for me. I'm calling it my 40 days of purposing to be purposeful. It goes back to my January challenge and the words I feel like I was given for this year. "Purpose" & "Purposeful"

There's really no structured plan for these 40 days. Just a challenge within a time-frame (I leave on a trip on the 30th of March so it ends just in time) to be a better version of who I am. Who I am in Christ and who I aspire to be in my future. My prayer is that I will grow to aspire only the things of the Lord. 

I've tried structured plans, I've tried schedules and although I love schedules, I wanted to do something a little less formal this time around.
My challenge simply is to live each day with purpose. To do better for myself spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
Sharing more smiles with strangers, reaching out a helpful hand, watching what I eat, waking up with a positive attitude and having purposeful devotions.

Keep watch here on Timeless Treasures to catch some of my journey. I don't imagine I'll be sharing everyday but I'll definitely share the highlights!!


What are you challenging yourself with?

No comments:

Post a Comment